Saturday, February 1, 2014

Embroidered Temples



One of my quilty BFF's is an Embroidery Guru!  She has templates for many of the LDS temples :)  She will embroider an LDS temple for your bag, if you'd like :)  It is $5 if she already has the template, and $10 if she needs to order it.  Please leave me a comment, if you are interested.  Be sure that you are not a "no reply blogger" or I cannot get your info to her :(  If you are not sure if you are a "no reply blogger" please include your email in your comment.  One hint that you might be a "no reply blogger" is if I never reply to your comments :(:::.....

2 comments:

  1. Does she have the Bountiful Temple? I would LOVE to order one if she does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does not have it, but she can order it. It is $10 for any temples she has to order :) Be sure to email me directly at meltingmarion@gmail.com. You are a no reply blogger so I cant email you back :(

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***