Tuesday, April 1, 2014

FABULOUS FRIDAY SALE!!!

Morganson's Stitches & Sew Forth is hosting a fabulous first Friday fabric sale this Friday (the 4th).  

Select fabrics will be $5.55 per yard!


Many of the fabrics are brand new to the shop. 
























What a great way to get backs to finish up your quilting projects.

Their plan is to make this a monthly event on the first Friday of each month so please mark your calendars.  Hurry in to get the best selection.  The sale will end promptly at 5:55 pm.  




Five fun favors will be presented throughout the day.  
Join the Morganson's for some fanciful fun at our fabulous first Friday fabric sale - only $5.55 per yard until 5:55 pm


Morgansons Frames & Sew Forth is located at 51 South Historic Main Street, Payson, UT 84651

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy. More excuses to spend money! I'll have to check it out for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad it isn't closer to Logan or on the way to Salt Lake. I will be going to SLC to the Jazz game and could see if my husband would stop. Probably not, but maybe. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going? I'd love to come with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***