Monday, September 21, 2015

Olivia's Butterfly


As many of you may remember, my niece, Olivia died this past April.


You can see the post HERE.



At her funeral we all released butterflies.


Olivia loved bright colors!


A few weeks ago was Olivia's mother, Cathy's birthday.


I decided to make Cathy a butterfly, just like the one I made HERE for the 
Nebo Modern Quilt Guild Mini Swap.


I really hope she likes it!


I spent a lot of time finding the right thought for the label.


The fabric is Mimosa.


For the quilting I went for whimsical with motion.




I even added Olivia's name into the quilting.


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***