Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Book Review

You know what lots of books means?  LOTS of quilting!!! 
😍😍😍😎
Yahoo!! 
It's time for the #SundayBookReview!


The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson. I liked it.  The heroine was a QUILTER!! Sad story with heartwarming resolution. 👍👍




Killing Lincoln by Bill OReilly & Martin Dugard. Very interesting. Lots of information I didn't know. I didn't love the audio book as it was narrated by O'Reilly and he seemed to be yelling at me the whole time. No Bueno! 👍 for Bills's reading, 👍👍 for the book. 




Emerald Green & Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier. 
Super fun time travel trilogy! 👍👍






My review of Firefly Lane and Fly Away by Kristin Hannah shifted as I read. This series was an in depth look into a life long relationship of two women. I ended up loving it!  The books are long and tell you everything. Great characters!  Enduring love, forgiveness and redemption. 👍👍




What are you reading?

#goodreadschallenge #100booksin2016 #readingisFUNdamental #62of100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***