Monday, January 23, 2017

Sunday Book Review

 

#SundayBookReview (except on a Monday 😱)


#Homegoing by #YaaGyasi. Very good. The story follows two African girls, one who is sold into slavery and one who stays in Africa. The book follows their descendants across the  centuries to modern day. 🐸🐸🐸🐸


#TheSoldiersWife by #MargaretLeroy. The story of a family living on Guernsey Island during WWII. Loved it! 🐸🐸🐸🐸


#TheAbsolutlyTrueDiaryOfAPartTimeIndian by #ShermanAlexie.  Very good. I laughed out loud. I cried. 🐸🐸🐸🐸

#Delerium by #LaurenOliver. This is a YA series about a future where love is a disease that has been eradicated. 🐸🐸🐸 πŸ› 


What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***